Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations (FIAPO)
Role: Animals can’t speak for themselves. FIAPO is looking for someone who can speak for them, an outgoing, strong communicator who can be an effective advocate for animals.
FIAPO is looking for an Assistant Campaigner who is able to provide help with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings; arranging correspondence through various communication modes- taking phone calls, note-taking, scheduling meetings, emailing, texts etc.
- Oversee effective implementation and adherence to plans and timelines with all staff
- Aid in handling databases and filing systems
- Liaising with staff based in Delhi Office
- Write letters as needed to various stakeholders, researching online, and offline information and evidence as required
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Ensuring travel (Transportation & Accommodation) is organized smoothly within the time frame.
- Provide support during events and conferences
- Maintenance of implementation & preservation of procedures/administrative systems
- Providing assistance in collating and filing expenses
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Good written communication skills in English
- Fluency in Hindi and English is required for verbal communication
- Previous experience of administration or campaign assistant work: a minimum of 1 year
- A graduate degree in English Literature/Social Sciences/Sciences/Commerce
Working Style Traits:
- Discretion and trustworthiness especially to sharing of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- A knowledge of standard software packages ( Excel, Microsoft & ability to use drop box for saving documents & files)
Employer: Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations (FIAPO) is India's apex animal protection organization. As the collective voice of the animal protection movement in India, FIAPO is the catalyst which protects the interests of animals on local and national levels - through education, research, lobbying, mobilization, training and direct action. Created for the movement, by the movement, FIAPO is India’s only national federation with 80 members and over 200 supporter organizations nationally.
Application Procedure: Please familiarize yourself FIAPO by reading through the web pages of www.fiapo.org before you apply.
Based on the job description and the website, within 300 words, please provide a cover letter with the following details
- What role have you been in previously (voluntary or otherwise) that is closest to the advertised vacancy and for how long?
- A challenging situation you have faced
- Your current or last CTC (you will be required to give pay slips)
Please email email@example.com to apply