Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organizations (FIAPO)
Position – Campaign coordinator
Location – New Delhi
About FIAPO –
Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organizations (FIAPO) is India's apex animal protection organization. As the collective voice of the animal protection movement in India, FIAPO is the catalyst which protects the interests of animals on local and national levels - through education, research, lobbying, mobilization, training, and direct action. Created for the movement, by the movement, FIAPO is India’s only national federation with 82 members and over 200 supporter organizations nationally.
About Job –
Animals can’t speak for themselves. FIAPO is looking for someone who can speak for them, an outgoing, strong communicator who can be an effective advocate for animals.
- Initiate public campaigning by mobilize member organizations and activists to participate in the campaign on a local and national level.
- Researching online, and offline information and evidence required by various campaigns and preparing reports, letters, proposals on that basis
- Write letters to, meet with and persuade government decision-makers on the development of animal-friendly legislation and policies
- Develop digital campaigns. This will require the candidate to work with the communications team to develop online actions and materials
- Create and maintain network within our members and activist across the country.
- Helping to draft news releases, articles and letters and working with the media for their release
- Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders in the campaign area and with influencers.
- At least 3 years of experience is required. Fluency in Hindi and English is required.
- Familiar with the NGO’s working on animal protection and rights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentation skills.
- Experience in data processing (Microsoft Word), spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel), E-mail, and Internet browser software.
- The salary range for this position is INR 30,000 to 40,000/- per month.
The position requires a strong commitment to animal welfare and protection and rights activities in India, and a strong interest in and understanding the relevant issues.
FIAPO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of caste, creed, gender, sexual orientation, HIV status etc.
Application Procedure: Please familiarize yourself FIAPO by reading through the web pages of www.fiapo.org before you apply, and send your resume and cover letter in a single document explaining role have you been in previously on firstname.lastname@example.org