Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations (FIAPO)
Location: New Delhi
Role: Animals can’t speak for themselves. FIAPO is looking for someone who can speak for them, an outgoing, strong communicator who can be an effective advocate for animals.
- Researching online, and offline information and evidence required by various campaigns and preparing reports, letters, proposals on that basis
- Write letters to, meet with and persuade government decision-makers on the development of animal-friendly legislation and policies
- Develop digital campaigns. This will require the candidate to work with the communications team to develop online actions and materials
- Initiate public campaigning by mobilise member organizations and activists to participate in the campaign on a local and national level.
- Helping to draft news releases, articles and letters and working with the media for their release
- Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders in campaign area.
Employer: Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations (FIAPO) is India's apex animal protection organization. As the collective voice of the animal protection movement in India, FIAPO is the catalyst which protects the interests of animals on local and national levels - through education, research, lobbying, mobilization, training, and direct action. Created for the movement, by the movement, FIAPO is India’s only national federation with 82 members and over 200 supporter organizations nationally.
Eligibility: At least 2 years of experience is required. Fluency in Hindi and English is required.
Application Procedure: Please familiarize yourself FIAPO by reading through the web pages of www.fiapo.org before you apply.
Based on the job description and the website, within 300 words, please provide a cover letter with the following details
-What role have you been in previously (voluntary or otherwise) that is closest to the advertised vacancy and for how long?
-A challenging situation you have faced
-Your current or last CTC (you will be required to give pay slips)
Please Email : email@example.com to apply