Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organizations (FIAPO)
Position – Senior Campaign Manager
Location – New Delhi
About FIAPO –
Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organizations (FIAPO) is India's apex animal protection organization. As the collective voice of the animal protection movement in India, FIAPO is the catalyst which protects the interests of animals on local and national levels - through education, research, lobbying, mobilization, training, and direct action. Created for the movement, by the movement, FIAPO is India’s only national federation with 82 members and over 200 supporter organizations nationally.
About Job –
Animals can’t speak for themselves. FIAPO is looking for someone who can speak for them, an outgoing, strong communicator who can be an effective advocate for animals.
- Creates monitors and adapts program work-plan to meet the objectives of the program.
- Track progress on a regular basis, make mid-course changes where necessary to enhance/enrich the programme.
- Develop publications, programme materials, presentations grant applications, and reports through collaborative writing and editing.
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions.
- Establishes and monitors key indicators/metrics for campaigns to evaluate program plan implementation.
- Manages contracts and distribution of fund allocation as per program plan implementation.
- Generates all required program reports to funders, trustees, and Management.
- Directs the evaluation of program staff; assesses staff training needs in relation to the programmatic needs of FIAPO.
- Determine priorities, assign responsibilities, and supervise programme staff.
- Reviews and monitors budget and provide financial oversight.
- Ensures the appropriate allocation of resources through monitoring expenditures.
- Researching online, and offline information and evidence required by various campaigns and preparing reports, letters, proposals on that basis.
- Write letters to, meet with and persuade government decision-makers on the development of animal-friendly legislation and policies.
- Monitor and evaluate the ongoing digital campaigns. This will require the candidate to work with the communications team to develop online actions and materials.
- Initiate public campaigning by mobilise member organizations and activists to participate in the campaign on a local and national level.
- Provide Support to the team to draft news releases, articles and letters and working with the media for their release.
- Cultivate & Maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the campaign area.
- Excellent Collaborative and Interpersonal Skills, along with the ability to interact with the diverse internal & external stakeholders.
- Have an eye to detail and have outstanding organizational skills including priority setting; time management; planning; follow-up; be comfortable balancing multiple tasks at one time.
- At least 5-7 years of experience is required. Fluency in Hindi and English is required.
- At least 3 years of experience at the Manager level or have managed a team size of 4-5.
- Familiar with the NGO’s working on animal protection and rights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentation skills.
- Experience in data processing (Microsoft Word), spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel), E-mail, and Internet browser software.
- The salary range for this position is INR 60,000 to 65,000/- per month.
The position requires a strong commitment to animal welfare and protection and rights activities in India, and a strong interest in and understanding the relevant issues.
FIAPO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of caste, creed, gender, sexual orientation, HIV status etc.
Application Procedure: Please familiarize yourself FIAPO by reading through the web pages of www.fiapo.org before you apply, and send your resume and cover letter in a single document explaining role have you been in previously on email@example.com