Senior Campaign Manager
Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations (FIAPO)
Location: New Delhi
Role: Animals can’t speak for themselves. FIAPO is looking for someone who can speak for them, an outgoing, strong communicator who can be an effective advocate for animals.
- Creates, monitors and adapts program work-plan to meet objectives of the program.
- Track progress on a regular basis, make mid-course changes where necessary to enhance/enrich the programme.
- Develop publications, programme materials, presentations grant applications, and reports through collaborative writing and editing.
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions.
- Establishes and monitors key indicators/metrics for campaigns to evaluate program plan implementation.
- Manages contracts and distribution of fund allocation as per program plan implementation.
- Generates all required program reports to funders, trustees and Management.
- Directs the evaluation of program staff; assesses staff training needs in relation to the programmatic needs of FIAPO.
- Determine priorities, assign responsibilities, and supervise programme staff.
- Reviews and monitors budgets and provides financial oversight.
- Ensures appropriate allocation of resources through monitoring expenditures.
- Researching online, and offline information and evidence required by various campaigns and preparing reports, letters, proposals on that basis.
- Write letters to, meet with and persuade government decision-makers on the development of animal-friendly legislation and policies.
- Monitor and evaluate the ongoing digital campaigns. This will require the candidate to work with the communications team to develop online actions and materials.
- Initiate public campaigning by mobilise member organizations and activists to participate in the campaign on a local and national level.
- Provide Support to the team to draft news releases, articles and letters and working with the media for their release.
- Cultivate & Maintain relationships with key stakeholders in campaign area.
- Excellent Collaborative and Interpersonal Skills, along with the ability to interact with the diverse internal & external stakeholders.
- Have an eye to detail and have outstanding organizational skills including priority setting; time management; planning; follow-up; be comfortable balancing multiple tasks at one time.
Employer: Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations (FIAPO) is India's apex animal protection organization. As the collective voice of the animal protection movement in India, FIAPO is the catalyst which protects the interests of animals on local and national levels - through education, research, lobbying, mobilization, training and direct action. Created for the movement, by the movement, FIAPO is India’s only national federation with 60 members and over 200 supporter organizations nationally.
Eligibility: At least 5 years of experience is required. Fluency in Hindi and English is required.
Application Procedure: Please familiarize yourself FIAPO by reading through the web pages of www.fiapo.org before you apply.
Based on the job description and the website, within 300 words, please provide a cover letter with the following details
- What role have you been in previously (voluntary or otherwise) that is closest to the advertised vacancy and for how long?
- A challenging situation you have faced
- Your current or last CTC (you will be required to give pay slips)
Please email email@example.com to apply