Part time job at FIAPO: EDUCATION AND VICTIM COUNSELLING OFFICER FOR DOG-BITE PREVENTION IN KERALA
- Must conduct awareness workshops at schools on dog-bite prevention (at least twice every week)
- Must counsel victims of dog-bites in government hospitals and affected/susceptible communities
- Must push FIAPO’s efforts to ensure proactive redressal of human-dog conflict and positive media coverage of the same
- Should be passionate about helping animals, and about reducing human-dog conflict.
- Should be empathetic, efficient and motivated to spread awareness on how to minimize conflict.
- Should be based in Trivandrum.
To apply, write to email@example.com