Rescuing, treating and rehabilitating hundred of animals and running animal care facilities – shelters, ABC centres, hospitals, hospices for dogs with specials needs – is an effort and resource intensive job. For smooth running of such animal care facilities, we are pleased to announce the Companion Animal Grants of upto INR 5 Lakh, to purposefully and exclusively aid the growth & development of FIAPO’s member organisations.
How Does the Grant Work?
- The Grant, open to FIAPO’s members only, intends to assist animal care facilities in their establishments and services, by creating a strong infrastructure and putting in place certain standard practices, policies and protocols
- These grants fund the development of a single animal care facility for up to INR 5 Lakhs
- The application deadline for the grants is 30th September, 2017
- Being a FIAPO member
- A full or at least part-time vet in employment by the organisation
- Adherence to FIAPO recommended minimal protocols and policies
If you don’t have an NGO- Share this with your favorite animal care facilities or send a recommendation for them, basis which they will be requested to apply.
If you have an NGO, but are not a member of FIAPO-Apply now to become a FIAPO member here.
This is a great opportunity to help enrich the lives of the companion animals in your city and give your animal care facility the push that it needs to do greater things!
For more Details and to Apply