Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations (FIAPO)
Location: New Delhi
Role: Animals can’t speak for themselves. FIAPO is looking for an ‘adept believer’ in the notion that animals do have rights too, If you do: please write in to us for an intern opportunity for our All-inclusive Campaign ‘Corporate Outreach’: The campaign engages with corporations and institutions to end farm animal suffering: We invite you to be a part of the process that will bring in indulgent alternatives to recipes without Diary & its products to mass consumers.
Let’s be impactful together : Come work side by side with our amazing team to change the world for the all ‘living nonhuman- beings’ that give us so much of their life for our so called ‘Human Well-being’: Leave with the experience and connections you need for a career in animal protection.
- Conduct primary and secondary research of restaurants around Delhi
- Store, analyse and rank restaurants on questionnaires
- Create content and finalise report on said restaurants
Working Style Traits:
- Reliable and self-driven follow-up
- Acute sense of interest in people, and ecological environment by keeping abreast with the world happenings & news
- Open minded and honest communicator with intra and inter stakeholders esp. when something in relation to communication is not working
- Open to constructive feedback and has self-driven personality to develop & expand
- Most of all, a positive spirit with a go-to attitude.
- Open to relearning and adaptable to change
Employer: Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations (FIAPO) is India's apex animal protection organization. As the collective voice of the animal protection movement in India, FIAPO is the catalyst which protects the interests of animals on local and national levels - through education, research, lobbying, mobilization, training and direct action. Created for the movement, by the movement, FIAPO is India’s only national federation with 60 members and over 200 supporter organizations nationally.
Application Procedure: Please familiarize yourself FIAPO by reading through the web pages of www.fiapo.org before you apply.
Please email email@example.com to apply