1. Wash and clean the lettuces and put in an ice-bath for 15-20 minutes, so that the leaves get crispy.
2. Peel and pull the pomello segments and keep aside.
3. Blanch the quinoa till it becomes soft.
4. Candy the walnuts in caramelized sugar.
5. Roast the beetroot in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 5-6 minutes.
6. Blanch the asparagus for a minute, put in ice water, then cut it into 1.5 inches of size.
7. For orange vinaigrette Ingredients:
Orange Juice, fresh mint, fresh thyme, orange zest, red wine vinegar, honey, salt & pepper. How to make it?
1. Reduce the orange juice to have the quantity, finely chopped mint and thyme.
2. In a bowl, add all the ingredients, whisk properly so that all the ingredients mix properly.
1. Arrange the Lettuce in a serving plate
2. Add Pomello, beetroot, asparagus, cherry tomato, quinoa and orange vinaigrette
3. Sprinkle the walnuts on salad and serve chilled.
Fio Cookhouse & Bar in collaboration with FIAPO introduced new vegan menu at delhi ncr.
Credits: Restaurant: Fio Cookhouse & Bar
Videographer: Ramesh Sharma
Editor: Aayush Tandon
Date: 23 Aug 2018