• Minister for Local Administration, Government of Kerala-Dr. K.T.Jaleel
• Malyinkeezhu Panchayat for ABC-ARV drives
• Neyyatinkara Panchayat for ABC-ARV drives
• Kerala Government Veterinary Ofﬁcers’ Association (KGVOA) for ABC-ARV
• 12 local orgaisations for public engagement on dog bite prevention across the state
• Suchitwa Kerala Mission and Indian Veterinary Association (IVA)
• Indian Veterinary Association (IVA) for school outreach
With overwhelming positive response from all over the state, the media has also supported us with positive coverage of the campaign.
While we are undertaking determined efforts across the state to vaccinate dogs with qualified personnel, FIAPO appeals to you to support the mammoth task of transforming the outlook of people towards street dogs.
If you're in Kerala, join us as an NGO, or an individual activist, or recommend someone you know to conduct weekly ARV and dog-bite prevention education drives.
For more info, write to us at email@example.com