Show off your creativity to help animals! Harness the power of your skill and show your talent to the world by entering our ‘Speak up for Animals’ contest!
‘The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
Gandhi’s quote and philosophy has had a lasting impact on our society, yet with time, we’re fast forgetting the ethos of non-violence and peace. Many exemplary people however, have stood their moral ground and walked the talk, be it helping an animal in distress, feeding community pets, filing a complaint against a cruelty case, or simply adopting an indie pup, people every day do lots to help animals.
If you find in these, a wonderful story that you can capture in picture or in words, then this contest is for you!
Simply send us your entries mentioning your Name, Age, Address and e-mail address along with your entry. To get regular updates on the contest, like our facebook page here.
Think you have a chance to win? Mail us your enteries at email@example.com!
a) The photography winner stands to win a Flipkart Voucher worth Rs. 2000/- and be the cover photo of our facebook page FIAPO for a 10 days!
b) The winner of the writing contest gets to be the first entry to the FIAPO blog, along with a Flipkart Voucher for Rs. 2000/-
c) Both winners stand the chance to start regular work with FIAPO, India’s apex animal protection Organisation!
d) Both will be featured in our newsletter dated 4th July, 2015.
1) The ‘Speak up for animals contest begins at ‘10th June 2015’ and ends on 30th June, 2015.
2) To enter the contest, simply like our facebook page and send us your photos or write-ups at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) The contest is open to all Indian Nationals above the age of 13.
4) All photographs and write-ups for the contest must be original entries written for the contest.
5) There is no entry cost associated with this contest.
6) The format for all material is digital. In case of photographs, please ensure the following:-
a) All photographs should be at least 20 cm tall or 20 cm wide ( approx. 1600 pixels)
b) The photographs can come with a caption, describing the event during which it was taken
c) Watermarks on photos are not acceptable
d) By submitting a photograph , you are allowing FIAPO to use the photograph as and when they deem necessary.
e) More than one entry form one person is acceptable
7) The format for all material is digital. In case of write-ups please ensure the following.
a) The write up should not be less than 300 or more than 1500 words long.
b) More than one entry from one person is acceptable
c) By submitting a write-up , you are allowing FIAPO to use the photograph as and when they deem necessary.
8) This is a skill based contest and chance plays no part in the determination of the winners.
9) There will be a panel of three judges that will choose the winning entry in both the contests. For pictures and write-ups posted online, engagement with content such as likes and comments will be taken into account.
Please write to email@example.com to apply now!