These grants are awareded to organisations and individuals from the Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Indore, Raipur, Delhi, Dehradun, Ahmedabad and Kolkata in order to curb the growing menace of illegal slaughter. To this end, FIAPO is mobilising grants of up to INR 1,80,000 per annum for local organisations that can lead the campaign in their city!
FIAPO supports organisations and individuals taking up the campaign with resources, material and the required visibility on all physical and digital platforms. This grants programme aims at encouraging the young and upcoming Animal Protection groups, in order to develop capacity and to grow and strengthen our national network. The organisations and individuals would be expected to do the following:
- Inspecting meat shops and slaughterhouses in the city.
- Filing complaints against illegal establishments with the Local Municipality and Food Safety Department.
- Lobbying with regulatory bodies for implementation of rules and for prompt action to be taken against illegal establishments.
- Awareness building surrounding illegal slaughter and unsafe meat.
- Promoting the campaign actions in the local media.
- Sensitisation of all stakeholders to the issue.
- Developing an advanced and much robust system for proper housing and maintenance of animals.
If you are a dedicated organization or individual or an activist group who shares our compassion, please apply for the grant today!
Mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s #StopSlaughterCruelty together!